5 Day Advanced Wilderness Survival Course
The 5 day Advanced Wilderness Survival Course takes students beyond survival, and into a state of self-reliance, fully capable of living long-term in the wild with nothing but your skills.
This course is intended to prepare individuals to go out into nature and live for extended periods of time, but also is designed to prepare you to survive when rescue is delayed or absent. In a true survival situation there is no guarantee of rescue. Primitive living is essential for long-term survival.
You will learn:
- How to construct a long-term shelter
- About advanced fire starting methods
- Advanced trapping techniques
- How to butcher, and process small game
- How to process meat, cook and make jerky from it
- How to make rawhide and useful hide cordage
- How to build a Survival Bow and quickie arrows
- How to make a fish and crawdad basket trap
- How to make a Gill net, and other survival fishing tactics
- How to make usable stone tools (and bone tools when available)
- How to identify wild medicinal and edibles plants, and how to use
- Basic orienteering w/out a compass or map
This course requires that you have already mastered our "Applied Wilderness Survival Course" or received equivalent training. Certificates from other schools excepted on case by case basis. Please contact us.
Our Guarantee, if you feel that we didn't cover a subject adequately you can receive a free voucher to a single day class that covers that subject. What to Bring?