MINECRAFT “Survival Mode” (5 Day Camp 8 am to 3 pm)
June 18-22, 2018
$249 (1 Spaces Available)
- Minecraft “Survival Mode” is one of our most popular day camps.
- Students will be given challenges based off the game to complete as they learn about wilderness survival.
- Let your kids favorite game come to life for them, as they get outside to enjoy some outdoor fun.
Trailbound (5 Day Camp 8 am to 3 pm)
June 25-29, 2018
$249 (7 Spaces Available)
- Trailbound is an exciting hiking and backpacking based day camp.
- Students will adventure out every day on a new and exciting trail.
- They will learn backpacking skills, backcountry survival, first aid, and numerous other useful skills.
- They will also be exposed to amazing scenic views and beautiful waterfalls. Bring an extra change of clothes, because you’re gonna get wet!!
Recon (5 Day Camp 8 am to 3 pm)
July 9-13, 2018
$249 (0 Spaces Available)
- This action-packed day camp is one your child won’t forget.
- If they love playing spy, army men, or hide and seek then they will love this camp. Each day there will be new exciting missions and fun survival games.
- They will learn about reconnaissance, covert communication, tracking, camouflage, evasion techniques, and danger awareness. We will also discuss stranger danger, abduction prevention, and bully management.
WATER’S EDGE (5 Day Camp 8 am to 3 pm)
July 16-20, 2018
$249 (2 Spaces Available)
- Water’s Edge is a fisherman’s paradise. We will fish at 5 different lakes, and enjoy a day at the River with water fun.
- We will learn about modern fishing techniques, survival fishing, primitive fishing, fish traps, water safety, water rescue, and much more.
- We will also teach students to process out and cook their fish. This is one fish tale your child won’t want to miss.
HUNTER GATHERER (5 Day Camp 8 am to 3 pm)
July 23-27, 2018
$249 (10 Spaces Available)
- Hunter Gatherer camp takes students back to the paleolithic days where man lived entirely off the land.
- We will teach primitive hunting, trapping, foraging, and fishing, along with some fun modern hunting techniques.
- We will also discuss hunter safety, tracking, plant identification, and history of the paleo period.
Items for Camp: