An impact-resistant handle with a larger geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The carefully chosen knife steel is hardened in Mora, Sweden according to a secret recipe. The blade is a high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen. Carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments, therefore make it a habit of wiping off the knife and use oil on the blade after each use.
- Fixed blade utility knife with carbon steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Blade of high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen.
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand.
Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2.0 mm)
Blade Length: 3.6″ (91 mm)
Total Length: 8.1″ (206 mm)
Net Weight: 3.9 oz. (110 g)