Date(s) - 09/05/2017 - 09/08/2017
Trail Blazer Survival Camp
The Applied Wilderness Survival Course is designed to teach you the skills necessary to survive any situation with confidence.
This 4 Day Basic to Intermediate Survival Course is perfect for people of all skill levels.
- Minimal Kit Mentality and Applied Survival Philosophy
- How to maintain Core Body Temp and heat transference mechanisms
- How to construct three primitive shelters and Shelter Principles
- Bow Drill Fire – wood selection and kit construction
- Applied Fire Starting Methods – Firecraft
- How to procure water and make it safe to drink
- How to construct primitive traps (dead falls/spring poles/snares)
- How to procure food by hunting with weapons that you make
- To identify trees and wild edible and medicinal plants
- Knife fundamentals and maintenance, tool making, and cordage
- Knots, lashings, and finger weaving
- Basic Camp Cooking
This course includes all the instructions of our five individual classes while spending the evenings and nights at our training site. This will give you the added group time to practice your skills with others around a fire.