2 Day Bugout Bootcamp Course
The 2-day Bugout Bootcamp course teaches students to decern when to shelter in place or bug out, what makes a good bug out location, patrolling and defensive strategies, basic tracking and the gear to carry. There are two days of instruction with an optional third day to enjoy yourself around camp. Set up your tent and spend the night, fish from our lake after each class, hike our beautiful trails, and relax at our central camp fire. If classes aren’t being taught in our demonstration shelters you are welcome to use them and try your skills at spending a night in a primitive shelter.
You will learn:
- Attributes of a good bugout location
- Basic patrolling and movement strategies
- Planning for the unexpected
- Setting up a camp while on patrol
- Crossing danger zones
- Being track and sign aware
- How to use tracking for survival
- Tier 1: Every Day Carry
- Tier 2: Get home carry
- Tier 3: Sustainment Carry
- Tier 4: INCH (I’m never coming home) Carry
These will be a mix of lecture and practical hands-on learning. We have a no-nonsense philosophy in our classes to ensure all material is covered to our exacting standards. We also guarantee that if you feel that we didn’t cover a subject adequately you can also receive a free voucher to a single day class that covers the subject. What to Bring?