2 Day Essential Wilderness Survival Course
$299 $199 (Preregistration Promotional Price. Goes up 30 days before the class.)
The 2 day Essential Wilderness Survival course teaches students the basics of survival. This class is designed to develop the skills needed to survive a 72 hour emergency situation. There are two days of instruction with an optional third day to enjoy yourself around camp. Set up your tent and spend the night, fish from our lake after each class, hike our beautiful trails, and relax at our central camp fire. If classes aren’t being taught in our demonstration shelters you are welcome to use them and try your skills at spending a night in a primitive shelter.
You will learn:
- Kit Mentality and Survival Philosophy
- Knife Fundamentals
- How to assess survival priorities and risk assessment
- Basic knots, and proper taught-line
- How to build an essential tarp/poncho shelter
- How to start a sustainable fire
- How to procure and process safe drinking water
- How to make an effective tool for hunting and defense
- Basic Deadfall Trap and Snares
- Simple Refuse Crawfish Trap
- Modern survival rescue methods
These will be a mix of lecture and practical hands-on learning. We have a no-nonsense philosophy in our classes to ensure all material is covered to our exacting standards. We also guarantee that if you feel that we didn’t cover a subject adequately you can also receive a free voucher to a single day class that covers the subject. What to Bring?