Guided Outdoor Adventures
Trail Blazer Survival School can customize courses and trips to meet your needs.
Customized experiences include half-day, full-day, and multi-day experiences. Survival seminars, workshops, waterfall tours, overnight camps to multi-week outdoor excursions. We also offer high adventure trips that include white water rafting, ziplines, backpacking, and more. We will provide an adventure that exceeds your expectations.
- Overnight/multi-day primitive camping excursions
- Native plants/wild edibles walk & dinner
- Waterfall Tour & Luncheon
- River Rafting on Chattooga River (Fully-Guided)
- Zipline Aerial Adventure
- Backpacking Trips on the Appalachian or Foothills trail
- Family reunion wilderness adventures
- Boy Scout wilderness survival merit badge training
- Overnight to multi-week primitive expedition vacations
- Nature awareness & primitive skills field trips
- Team-building events
Our certified instructors and adventure experts are prepared to create an incredible experience for your next family event, school field trip, celebrity/VIP getaway or guided personal growth experience. Prices are quoted on a per person/per day or gross total, and we work within your budget to create the experience you are looking for. Please contact us via the form below to discuss your needs and begin making plans to get your family, company, or organization started on an incredible adventure.
[contact-form subject='[Trail Blazer Survival School %26amp; Adventures’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]